From the beginning of year, I carved a habit that I think will not just benefit me as a blogger but also as a Christian. I have been putting this off forever and now I’m getting the hang of it. Sure, I do get a Starbucks planner yearly to write down my sermons, jot down messages, blog post and to-do list. However now I can say that I benefit more of journal than merely doing those things.
Read More »
[I tried Grammarly’s online plagiarism checker because Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is too weird to plagerize…]
I started this year by getting a planner from Starbucks which is very useful throughout the year in my personal and ministry activities. I recommend that you too get a planner for the coming year and see these five benefits of having one:
- To plan – of course that’s why it’s called a planner. Jot down important things to do in advance, events you will attend and dates that are relevant to you.
- To take down notes – when listening to a message, lectures or sermon, it’s a good thing to have a permanent place to tuck all of it. Away with index cards or tissues, use your planner to accommodate them.
- To write down your messages – if you’re a preacher it will be best to not clutter the pulpit with papers but one professional planner with the outline of your sermon will do.
- To pin or stick some important things – Make your planner into an instant scrapbook! Post its, tickets, receipts, mementos or in my case an origami heart from a friend to cherish those moments and make it stick in your minds.
- To get inspirations – isn’t great to have some planners with great photography, excellent artworks, Bible verses and inspirational quotes. Something to inspire you to engage in writing and give a positive vibe to make it throughout the day.
What’s your favorite reason in this list? Please tell me….