The folks over Sunday School Works or Ministry to Children generously provided my blog readers a free download of their two premium Sunday School curriculum worth $130. Sunday School Works is an online ministry that provides resources that are geared for teaching children lessons on Sunday School since 2007. They give free Bible lessons every week if you sign up on their mailing list. Almost all of their stuff are for free on their website. You can find the free downloads and sample lessons here. Go ahead a check it out. It’s awesome! Aside from that, they also have Sunday School lessons that are available for purchase over their online store.
So for our readers who wants to try out their premium curriculum (and I think you should!), here’s your chance. For a limited time (till Monday, April 4, 7 A. M. Manila Time), get two Sunday School curriculum worth $130 for free. No gimmicks, no catch and no strings attached. All we ask in return is to “LIKE” this blog’s FB page here and Sunday School Works FB page here. That’s it! Thank you if you did.
Now here’s the links to download the free curriculums. Enjoy!
If you want to know what you’ll be downloading, here’s a brief description of the two curriculums with some preview photos:
The Lord’s Prayer – This 5-lesson series is perfect for teaching kids about prayer. Each lesson is designed to keep kids’ attention, help them understand God’s Word, and engage them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The curriculum includes Bible lessons, activities, coloring pages, and worksheets to help kids learn the model prayer of Jesus – the Lord’s Prayer.
You’ll love how easy this curriculum makes it to teach your kids about prayer. The lessons are interactive and engaging, so your kids will want to learn more about what God has to say in His Word. And they’ll get excited about praying themselves once they see how simple and powerful prayer can be when done according to Jesus’ example.
This curriculum includes:
- 88 pages of teaching material
- perfect for children aged 6 to 12
- designed for small churches
- instant digital download
- flexible teaching activities designed for elementary aged students
- includes easy-print PDF format
- includes access to easy-edit Microsoft Word files via Google drive link after purchase.
- unlimited permission to share directly with volunteers or families in your church
- ESV translation included, but adaptable to any Bible version, see alternate Bible verse posters and word docs you can edit via Google drive link after purchase.
The Fruit of the Spirit – Introducing our new Fruit of the Spirit Sunday School Curriculum! In this 9-lesson study, children will learn about how the Holy Spirit impacts their lives. Each lesson is packed with activities and ideas to help educators teach the main idea, making it easy to adapt for any teaching situation. Whether you’re looking for a curriculum that covers Galatians 5:22-23 or just want a fun way to help kids learn more about the Bible, this study is perfect for you!
This curriculum includes:
- The complete 9 unit curriculum – in both combined and individual lesson format you can share with your co-teachers.
- The complete 10 page coloring book
- Review worksheets for each of the 9 lessons
- Memory verse posts for each lesson
- Creative snack ideas
- Fun game ideas
- Printable “Fruit of the Spirit” bingo game
- Permission to copy & print all files for your church ministry
Have a good and godly day to all!
(Did you enjoy what you read? Did this article helped you? If yes, you can say “Thank you” by sharing 10 Pesos or more at my G-Cash or Paymaya account: Marianito Gonzales – 09163315535. For international friends, head over this link to buy me a coffee.)