Before putting your recently finished book down and telling it on Facebook, here are some tips to do after devouring a book. Bona petit!
- Catch the lesson it is driving- not just knowing the theme of the book but what additional wisdom can it give us and put us in action.
- Think of someone who will benefit in reading it- if it really made a great impression to you why not share it to someone and make an impact to that person’s life.
- Put it in your giveaway list- keep it on the list so when a friend’s birthday, Christmas or any occasion will come, it will be a great gift.
- Promote it- write a book review; post in on Facebook or Twitter make some noise about this newly read book.
- Re-read it- if you won’t get the lessons of the book or some parts still doesn’t sink in, re-reading it will make a difference.
Does anyone have #6? Please post it on the comment.