Before you say CHARGE! in reading the newest book, keep in mind the following:
- Will this book help me? – Ask that important question. Will this book help my Christian life and glorify God? If not forget the book your about to read.
- Check reviews and comments to the book – great appetizer to know what you’ll expect and get with it.
- Know at hand the pace you’re giving this book-you have many important gigs to do so why not chart the time and day you’ll read the book.
- Get a pen and notebook- these two weapons, when nearby will help you dig up the book and unearth unexpected treasures.
- Does it have other formats- probably you might have other things to do than carrying a physical book. Carry your latest reads on your tablet or smartphone by checking it on digital formats you can read or listen.
Unsatisfied with the list? Add yours on the comment