Whether they are newcomers or a matured Christian, we need to bring out the very best in them so that they can influence others and be a part of God’s growing family. So here are some you can do today for that someone:
- Encourage them to bring out their gifts and talents – they might be shy but brimful of talents that can be of use in God’s Kingdom. Strike an encouraging talk and help them find their place in the ministry.
- Invest time in fellowship – Not just in church settings but outside. Eating, playing or just taking a road trip when done together makes an impact to people.
- Show them the promises of God – Open the Bible and let God’s Word talk to them about His great promises to them when they seek to obey and follow His will.
- Let them do things on their own – you don’t always have to be on their side. Give them a task and watch them take off on their own.
- Tell them the gospel – Point to a person the need to be saved and God’s plan for their destiny.
Is there a number 6? Please put it on the comment…