Before we get bog down by the hustle and bustle of the day why don’t we stop and ponder the following questions that will bring some Christ changing transformation we need:
- Have I read and meditate God’s Word today? God commands us to do so because He knows it’s the only spiritual food that will guarantee to satisfy us.
- Have I inspired and encourage someone? Your friends need some uplifting words from you that will get them through tough times. Be sensitive to others who are hurting inside. Do it today and make a difference to someone.
- Have I done the things I have planned? Have you check your calendar or planner and see what needs to be done? Does it need some immediate attention? Don’t let anything distract you and stick to the plan.
- Have I been breaking promises lately? As a Christian we should be building some trust to others not just to be exemplary but that Christ might be magnified in things we promise. Maybe it’s time to consider doing what you have promised. You might have gone to the “point of no return” because of unfulfilled promises but it’s not too late to do what is right.
- 5. Have I come to Christ to confess my sin today? 1 John 1:9 states “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Are their hidden sins we need forgiveness from Christ? Sins not be brought to the feet of the Master will forfeit blessings and our fellowship with Him. Kneel down and ask for mercy today.
Are there any questions worth considering you can add to this list? Please post it on the comment section.