Got a minute in your busy schedule? Use it in a cool way. Here are five of them:
- Read a chapter in the Bible or a book – catch up with some spiritual quick fix that is good for the sou.
- Check text messages or your favorite social networks – any new stuff from your friends. A minute check will keep you up to date.
- Rest your eyes or massage parts of your body – a grueling day squeeze time to rest vital organs of your body.
- Drink a glass of water – don’t forget to take fluids to replenish and refresh you to get ready for more action.
- Walk – just quick steps to stretch and untangle yourself from work.
So how about you? Any one minute fix you can add?