Clueless on what book will you read next? If you planning to visit a bookstore, try following these tips for your next book fix.
- The Need- your spiritual need that needs to be equipped. Say for example you need advice on discipleship, then find books about discipleship.
- The Author- Not just to know who wrote the book but know his forte and other works he wrote.
- The Blurbs-I love this part. Check who’s endorsing his book. It will give you an idea what the book is all about.
- The book section-the book section is a giveaway answer on what the book and the author is and what kind of book you’re looking for. It will be nicer if it has sub-sections.
- Contents –check its Table of Contents. Do the chapters strike something in your spiritual need?
- Similar authors-don’t get stuck on one writer. Check out other authors. Other authors may have more in-depth and comprehensive treatment on the subject.
Do you have number 7? Please post it on the comment.