Another cool idea to get people know the gospel is through film showing. Here are 5 things to consider if you’re planning to have one:
- Place- Is it inside a campus, auditorium or a house? Where can you plug your device for the presentation?
- People- are they students, believers etc? Will they easily understand or relate with the film?
- Video- will it be evangelistic for the unsaved or will edify the Christian or both? Choose what film you will present. How about the language? Will they easily grasp the message?
- Gospel presentation- it will be a plus if we can present the gospel aside from the film’s own presentation of it. Be ready to preach the gospel or ask someone to do it.
- Equipment-check laptops, speakers, microphones and projectors. You must have backups too.
Love to hear some of your ideas. Please post in on the comments.