For those who don’t have an internet connection at home it’s a hassle going out to use a public computer. So to make it a little bit of heaven for your internet fix, here are the 5 things you need to remember when going online at your neighborhood internet shop.
- Your Password-Do you know your password? Better know your password for your e-mail, social media site, blogs, file sharing site etc., before logging in.
- What to Search-write a list of things (in an index card or notebook) you’ll be look for. This is best for those students who are doing research and homework. Don’t waste your time remembering it when you’re online.
- Your USB or flash drive-Don’t forget to carry it for uploading or downloading some digital files.
- The Time- Since you’re in an internet café (here in the Philippines), you have a per hour charge of use, you have to be time conscious so that you don’t misuse it for unnecessary stuff.
- Your Stuff- Have you seen those CCTV clips on some thief in a public computer shop stealing valuables from customers who are busy in their surfing? Listen! You might be the next! So keep an eye to your personal belongings.
Anything you like to add? Please post it on the comment.