I’m a candidate for an “I LOVE COMMUTING” shirt. How about you? Anyways, here are some things to do while in transit.
- Read Your Bible- Extend your devotional time by reading the Bible going to work or school.
- Listen to Music- Nice background or mood setters for the day ahead or relax you from a tiring day.
- Sightseeing-Specially a trip to the country side or a beautiful architectural designs in the city. You’re in for an eyeful!
- Talk to Strangers-make most of your commuting time chatting with someone. It will be great if you have this stranger who you frequently commute with.
- Give out gospel tracts- My friend does this on Sunday while on the way to church. Grab that opportunity to spread the good news on board a public transport.
Do you love commuting? Please post your comments.