Washing the dishes, mowing the lawn or ironing a pile of clothes is sometimes a bummer. Here some tips to help you lighten chores at home:
- Seek some help-call up two, three or a battalion of friends to lend a hand to you.
- Play some music-pump up the volume and enjoy some inspirations that will make your chores a walk in the park.
- Divide the chores-dividing the chores by giving each an interval to pause and rest.
- Choose the time of the day-what period of the day you are more in the mood or productive to get the chores done?
- Think of the reward- after the chore reward yourself with a 2 hour bath or tub of ice cream. Just think about the reward will lighten your work.
Anything you can add to this list? Please post it on the comment.