Here are 5 tips before you click that “Publish” button:
- Add more time to edit- As if you have a deadline to catch or your readers are dying to read your post. Stop and give yourself plenty of time.
- Check the grammar- Bring some light of clarity and sweep errors to your article. Spell check every word and read the structure of the sentences. Have someone check it out for you.
- Don’t forget the add-ons. Pictures, links, tags and social media buttons should be present in your article. Have you included it on your post?
- Let it ‘simmer’. Do you need it to simmer? I mean hold its posting for a while. Think about your article in terms of its theme or content. Will you hold it’s posting for awhile to be posted on a specific season or occasion? Do you need to post it to a specific time that you think many will see it?
- Answer the question: Is it God glorifying? This is the million dollar question for every Christian blogger. Does it promote Christ, presents the gospel and edify fellow believers? Think about it.
Anything to make life easier for our fellow bloggers? Your comments are welcome.