Who says you have to spend a fortune to have some fun. Here are 5 things that you’ll like under 50 Philippine pesos or $1:
- Street Foods– Dirty ice cream (ice cream sold in streets) anyone? May I suggest: buy ice cream and Coke. Instant DIY float…
- Books– Buy some Christian readable from BookSale (a second hand bookstore here in the Philippines) or PCBS (a popular Christian bookstore). Get some brain (and spiritual) food for a change.
- Videoke– Sing your heart’s content with a few coins in the machine.
- A trip to the local park or library– Where you can encounter #1 and read #2. Feel the heat of the sun, the wind and some peace and quiet.
- Treat someone with #1 to #4– Now that’s double pleasure!
Anything you can add to the list? Your comments are welcome!
(originally from my Facebook Notes, 14 September 2011)