Make your coffee experience extraordinary without ordering it at Starbucks. Check out 5 things you can do with your coffee
- Freeze it. Enjoy it cold. Caffeine brain freeze anyone?
- Dunk something in it. Dip your donuts, bread sticks or Oreo (not just on milk). I love the warm and soft texture of those food dipped on coffee.
- Use alternative ingredients. Instead of white sugar use brown sugar. Try using condensed or evaporated milk instead of creamer. Top whip cream or chocolate bits. I once tried brewed coffee with Pakaskas (caramelized buli leaves juice) as sweetener. Yummy!
- Splash it on something. Filipinos love this: rice dashed with coffee. Coffee porridge.
- Drink it at unusual places and time. Indulge hot coffee on a hot day. Take it to the gym. Try it on the beach.
Do you love coffee? Tell me how you enjoy it?
(originally from my Facebook Notes, 29 September 2011)