It’s exciting to give yourself a break from your tiring work and the grueling city to escape for a moment. A trip in the farm areas is rewarding for the body and mind while enjoying God’s creation. Here are some tips to make most of your visit:
- Enjoy the beautiful scene- truly sight seeing in the country side is a delight. Fresh air, lots of trees, rivers, animals and the blue sky. What else is missing? Julie Andrews…LOL!
- Take pictures- don’t forget to bring your camera to shoot some amazing photos. With your camera you’re in for a surprise.
- Rest- grab the opportunity relax under the shade of a tree. Take a break for lunch; listen to music or to read your Bible or book.
- Try picking fruits or flowers- just make sure no one owns it (except God).
- Have a long walk and tag along a partner– time flies when you share your walk with someone. It could be your friends who joins your for the adventure or rural folks going your way.
Any experience you want to share? Please fill it on the comment.
(originally from my Facebook Notes, August 28, 2011)